Services for Individuals/Families/Businesses
"Live Your Life, With A Peace of Mind!"
Our Services (not limited to the list below):
- State of the art medical knowledge and experience from Board Certified, experienced Concierge Physicians:
- Background checks on all Concierge Physicians.
- Schooling and Medical records checked and verified.
- Know who your Doctor really is in person, not just as a name!
- Concierge medicine allows your physician to manage and monitor your health and wellness, carefully.
- Unlimited access, and more time with your physician.
- Build a personal relationship with your physician.
- Access and coordination of care through our carefully selected network of specialists.
- Privileges to major hospitals and specialized Concierge Physicians.
- No matter where you are: vacation, business trip, caring for a relative in another country; both, your Concierge Physician and Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management team are just a phone call away.
- Direct 24-Hours/7-Days a Week/365-Days a Year.
Access to Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management and our Associated Concierge Physicians, ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD:
- Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management and your Concierge Physician will connect you and with doctors wherever you are in the World, should an emergency occur.
- Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management and your Concierge Physician will communicate and manage your care with the:
- Emergency Team
- House calls when needed (Additional rates may apply, depending on location).
- No waiting, same or next day appointments.
- Punctual and leisurely appointments.
- Nutrition, exercise and lifestyle counseling for optimized health and wellness.
- Access to travel medicine, including vaccinations necessary for international travel.
- Electronic prescription refill requests.
- Excellent and professional bedside manners.
- An Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management clinician will brief each specialist before key consultations, and obtain debriefing after each appointment.
- Patient Portal: 24-Hours/7-Days a Week/365-Days a Year Access to Your Medical Records.
- Cleaner, less crowded reception and waiting areas, with possible spa-like amenities.
Concierge physicians whose priority is you, and keeping you healthy!
(Not managed by your insurance company, the government, or your place of employment!)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Personalized Health Care
- Your Associated Concierge Physician will discuss with you the best course of treatment for your health and/or illness.
- Finally have a thorough dialogue with your physician, and take the time you need to share your questions and concerns.
- We guarantee you that every question and concern you have, will be addressed.
- Your Associated Concierge Physician will address questions that you were not even aware to ask, pertaining to your health or illness.
- Carefully reviewed: Lab Work, Test Results, X-Rays, and current diagnosis from your previous traditional physician.
- Prompt follow-up and explanation of: tests, lab work, and reports.
- Access to Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management and your private physician 24-hours/7-days a week.
- Your Private Physician is with you at all times, ANYWHERE you travel in the World ANYTIME you need us, should an Emergency occur. We are right there with you!
- Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management and your Private Physician, will manage and connect you with doctors wherever you are in the World, should an Emergency occur.
- We communicate and manage your care with the:
- Emergency Team
Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management Will Manage All Logistics Involved In Your Comprehensive Care Coordination:
- Manage all logistics involved in your care.
- Update your medical records.
- Centralize your records to one file.
- Create a comprehensive updated medical record, so that all care is directed by within one complete file, with your most current information.
- Stay proactive against prescription fraud and stolen medical identity.
- Arrange your admission to the hospital and work with a hospital specialist.
- Coordinate your admission into the hospital.
- Work with the hospital while you are admitted, manage the duration of your stay in the hospital.
Privileges at Major Hospitals.
- An Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management Clinician will brief each specialist before key consultations, and obtain debriefing after each appointment.
- Have access to the absolute Finest Concierge specialists working for you.
- Coordinate your referrals.
- Correspond with all specialists, regarding your treatment.
- Work with you to manage your care and treatment plan.
- Get a second opinion on a diagnosis, tests and/or treatments, we make every effort to avoid being misdiagnosed.
- We make every effort to avoid the possibility of taking unneeded medicine, which could result in a fatal handicap or family fatality.
- Expert assistance through the confusion of today’s complex medical health care system:
- Your medical records will be compiled and managed in one location, and in one database.
- Ensure a smooth synchronization across all health care providers and specialists.
Health and Wellness Preventative Maintenance Program:
- You will automatically be enrolled in the Health and Wellness Preventative Maintenance program.
- Receive services that generally are not covered by traditional health insurance, such as: annual physicals, preventive care, weight loss programs, and wellness advice.
Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management
- Benefits & Advantages
- Is Concierge Medicine For You?
- Individuals and Family Memberships
- Executives/Business Owners
- New Membership
- Our Business Principles
- Life Changing Healthcare Starts With You!
- Making A Difference – Partner With Us!
- MEMBER LOG-IN
- What Is Concierge Medicine?
- Physician FAQ’s
- What is the definition of Healthy Living?
|Monday - Friday:||8:00 - 5:00|
- June 30, 2019
- June 30, 2019
- June 10, 2019
- May 30, 2019
Fashion Blogger and Cancer Survivor Mama Cax Talks Body Positivity, Self-Care, and the Skincare Products Behind Her Gorgeous GlowMay 25, 2019