HEALTH & WELLNESS PROGRAM
Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management’s Wellness Program
An Investment In Your Health
Whether you are managing a chronic illness, have a family history of disease or consider yourself the picture of health, there is always room for improvement.
Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management’s Wellness Program is about, identifying and addressing your unique needs, so you can focus on “LIVING YOUR BEST LIFE”!
Your Exclusive Physician will discuss your health test results in detail. You will know your numbers, understand what those numbers mean, and how they can be improved. Together, you’ll develop an individualized action plan that will include next steps, how progress will be measured and a time frame for follow-up.
Here are examples of what could be included in your Personalized Annual Wellness Plan:
Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management’s Advanced Wellness Plan and Physician Counseling, will focus on important Health and Wellness areas including:
- Hearing and Vision
- Respiratory Health
- Heart Health
- Bone Health
- Emotional Well-Being
- Weight Management
- Sexual Health
- Comprehensive Risk Factor Analysis
- Physician Counseling
- Personal Wellness Plan
- Comprehensive Annual Wellness Report
- Personal Health Record
- Members have access to their own Personal Health Website
Five Patient-Specific Wellness Panels:
The Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management’s Annual Wellness panels are also included in your Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management’s Wellness Program, several tests that assess:
- Thyroid Disease
- Evidence of Diabetes
- Cardiovascular Risk
- Vitamin D Deficiency
- Your Overall General Health
The Five Patient-Specific Wellness Panels provide a more comprehensive overview of members’ personal health by measuring inflammation levels and assessing risk for cardiovascular disease and diabetes. Additionally, these panels can directly focus on individual lifestyle issues; as well as, gender specific and overall health concerns; which, can lead to serious chronic diseases.
These panels incorporate a leading-edge diagnostic test (MPO/Myeloperoxidase). These panels incorporate a leading-edge diagnostic test (MPO/Myeloperoxidase) developed by the #1 heart institute in the country, Cleveland Clinic.
NOTE: You might consider offering one of the AWP panels every other year and incorporating a patient-specific option in between as this provides enhanced value to your members.
Wellness Test Panel 5 FAQ:
What is tested in the Wellness Test Panel 5?
The Wellness Test Panel 5 measures the CBC with differential, comprehensive metabolic panel (CMP), hemoglobin A1c, homocysteine, iron & TIBC, lipid panel, magnesium, phosphorus, free & total T3, free & total T4, thyroid peroxidase (TPO) antibodies, thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH), vitamin B12, vitamin D & zinc blood levels.
1. Why is the Wellness Test Panel 5 important? The Wellness Test Panel 5 includes the wide range of lab tests in Wellness Test Panel 4 and provides a more detailed look at markers related to thyroid gland function.
2. What type of specimen will I submit? This Wellness Test Panel 5 is a blood test.
3. Do I need to fast to take this test? An 8-12 hour fast is recommended before testing.
4. How long does it take to get test results? It typically takes 4 business days or less.
Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management’s Wellness Program is a comprehensive tool to help you and your Physician map out a health plan specific to you. It reflects your test results AND your health goals.
Even if you are in the best shape of your life, Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management’s Wellness Program can help you maintain good health, and avoid some of the problems that come with aging through early detection.
5. What are the Comprehensive Wellness Program Elements: The list below identifies elements of the Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management’s Wellness Program services that are not covered by Medicare.
A suggested workflow is to complete the patient’s covered annual physical exam services and then complete the Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management’s Wellness Program elements in order to avoid multiple appointments for the patient.
For patients that have commercial insurance, you are encouraged to verify coverage prior to rendering service to understand which elements are covered.
Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management’s Wellness Program Elements:
- Visual Screening
- Hearing Screening
- Ongoing Wellness Coaching
- EKG (covered during IPPE Only)
- Sexual Function Screening (Male or Female) – Included in Health Assessment
- Epworth Sleep Index – Included in Health Assessment
- Beck Anxiety Index – Included in Health Assessment
- Ankle-Brachial Index
- Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management’s Annual Wellness Panel or Patient-Specific Panel