Offering patients Concierge Medicine/Personalized Services could make a big difference in a hospital's overall outcome over the "Continuum of Care". If your facility follows a well-built model, providing patients access to both general practitioners and experienced specialists in a one-stop shop for their medical needs. Plus, it could be a welcome revenue boost for your facility.
Even if you are already affiliated with standard primary care practices, it is definitely worth offering concierge medicine services to your hospital; which would be an “Extremely Welcomed Benefit” to your patients, to your hospital’s operations, and your bottom line.
Below, are just a few obstacles a hospital will need to embrace and manage for the future:
- A growing physician shortage.
- The rapid increase in retail clinics, urgent care centers, and other outpatient facilities; which are popping up everywhere, even in strip malls.
- The continued growth of Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs).
- 8-million people are predicted to enroll in various insurance plans, through the Affordable Care Act (ACA) in the near future.
- Medicaid predicts the enrollment of an additional 6-million Americans.
- An extraordinary number of hospital and medical group consolidations.
- The unrelenting rapidly changing electronic medical records (EMR).
- Medicare releasing billing records to thousands of physicians.
- The execution of quality-based tracking and reimbursement systems.
- Staying abreast of all the ICD codes and the constant updating.
In order to maintain the highest quality standards in healthcare today, these issues need to constantly be addressed and re-examined. The health care system places a high amount of responsibility on our physicians:
- It is the physicians who must maintain these standards of care; which, represents your brand and your institution.
- It is physicians who must adhere to the overturned business models; which, articulates large integrated health systems, rather than small private practices.
- It is the physicians who must transcribe the data into the electronic medical records (EMR), along with a wide assortment of other medical and practice management technologies required by health reform.
- The physicians are the ones who must adapt to problematic payment systems, in which value of services is rewarded, instead of volume.
- It is the physicians who have to manage over 1.5-billion patient encounters per year.
- It is the physicians who must accommodate the overflow of patients newly insured through the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Physicians remain to be the focal point of contact throughout the patient experience. Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management believes how physicians feel about their career and how they elect to practice, has significant and widespread implications for those working in or seeking access to the health care system.
- Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management recognizes that the health care challenges today are becoming more complex and can raise many unanswered questions to your patients. These questions can confuse your patients and can increase overwhelming questions, which can cause interference with your employee's daily work.
- Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management offers various "Concierge Medicine Programs" to hospitals; which, are parallel to what physicians with financial benefits are experiencing. There are enormous benefits to hospitals, based on the approach to deliver a higher quality medical service.
- Concierge Medicine is currently being driven by practicing physicians and medical institutions all over the Country today. One of the key factors of success with concierge medicine in a hospital institution today is, the preferred advanced access to talented physicians and staff.
- Our exclusive physicians provide State-Of-The-Art medical assessments and treatments, tests are double checked and screened for accuracy. Reducing the inaccurate diagnoses rate, immensely. This alone would be a huge benefit to a hospital’s bottom line.
Hospitals Who Use To Concierge Medicine Will Receive Many Benefits, Such As:
- Increased stability in a changing health care climate.
- Stronger profit margins.
- Superior control over the health care process and care delivery.
- A much higher overall percentage of satisfied patients and employees.
- Management of high-cost medical claims.
- Improved overall productivity.
- A decrease in employee absenteeism.
- Increase in employee engagement.
- Double checked confirmation of life altering illnesses – decreasing misdiagnoses.
- Expert second and third opinions.
- Patients will have appointments with top specialists and experts.
- Expert guidance on appropriate treatment options.
Today, Concierge Medicine is one of the relatively few financially vibrant areas in the practice of medicine. Large institutions such as hospitals, are feeling the ground shifting under their feet, financially. Many hospitals out of necessity, are likely to incorporate Concierge Medical Services to sustain their economics; as well as, maintain and grow patient population they might already be losing.