MAKING A DIFFERENCE!
Join Us In Changing The Health And Medical Markets As We Know It Today
(It Only Takes One Person To Make A Difference!)
Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management works with companies who are looking to make a difference in the health and medical markets. We focus on a variety of preventative topics under the health and medical arenas. Our main goal is to focus on the patients well-being and how we can improve the different processes and procedures that will impact how the patient receives preventative health and medical care today.
We use the "Root Cause Analysis", which allows us to build the framework to analyze serious and adverse patient services. A few topics we are reviewing are the Six Domains of Health Care Quality. These six domains begin, when a patient picks-up the phone to schedule an appointment with their physician. Each one of our Exclusive Physicians practice these services during each patient visit and each through each communication.
- Effectiveness - Providing services based on scientific knowledge to all who could benefit and refraining from providing services to those not likely to benefit (avoiding underuse and misuse, respectively).
- Patient-Centered - Providing care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient preferences, needs, and values and ensuring that patient values guide all clinical decisions.
- Timely - Reducing waits and sometimes harmful delays for both those who receive and those who give care.
- Efficiency - Avoiding waste, including waste of equipment, supplies, ideas, and energy.
- Equitable - Providing care that does not vary in quality because of personal characteristics such as gender, ethnicity, geographic location, and socioeconomic status.
- Safety - Avoiding harm to patients from the care that is intended to help them!
We also promote "Self-Management Support" meaning, we work with our clients to help them to establish a balance to their day-to-day health at home or at work. Both our Exclusive Physicians and Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management support and inspire our patients to learn about their conditions. We also promote an active lifestyle in their daily lives, like; health, diet, nutrition, exercise, fitness and maintaining a daily balance with life.
For these reasons, plus many more; we are looking to partner with those companies and individuals that can promote our message organically and has the best intentions for our clients health and well-being. Examples:
- Health - Having a healthy lifestyle is important because it helps a person control weight, improve their mood, combat diseases, boost energy, and live longer. A person who has a healthy lifestyle by exercising regularly, eating right and getting plenty of rest, will begin living a healthier lifestyle.
- Diet - Good nutrition is an important part of leading a healthy lifestyle. Combined with physical activity, your diet can help you to reach and maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk of chronic diseases (like heart disease and cancer), and promote your overall health.
- Exercise - Regular physical activity is one of the most important things you can do daily. It provides you a better quality of life; but also improves your physical fitness.
Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management Partners With Companies That Have The Same Goal: Changing the Health and Medical Markets One Step At A Time!
If you are interested in partnering with one of our Exclusive Physicians, please contact them directly.
If you are interested in partnering with Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management, please send us an email with specific details. We will review and follow-up with your company, in a timely manner.
|Monday - Friday:||8:00 - 5:00|
- June 30, 2019
- June 30, 2019
- June 10, 2019
- May 30, 2019
Fashion Blogger and Cancer Survivor Mama Cax Talks Body Positivity, Self-Care, and the Skincare Products Behind Her Gorgeous GlowMay 25, 2019