The impact and outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) is continuing to impact people and countries around the World.
Our top priority is the health and safety of patients, employees, customers, partners, and communities. We understand the challenges facing Concierge Medicine and the healthcare system; as we aim to support their needs, in any way we can assist.
Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management teams are executing pre-established business continuity plans, and we are confident in our ability to ensure delivery of seamless service and support during these challenging times.
I would personally like to share Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management Healthcare’s commitment to you, and the steps that we are taking to protect all of our patients, customers, partners and employees:
- We are carefully monitoring the rapidly changing situation; as we follow guidance from both the CDC and local health authorities.
- Our employees take seriously the cleanliness of our equipment and environment. We know that this is more important than ever.
- We have significantly increased our remote support capabilities; while at the same time maintaining our strong field response capabilities in coordination with our partners.
- It is always our goal to maintain and continue to keep your Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management equipment & IT solutions functional and to make patient care transparent to patients and partners.
- Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management Field Sales, Service, and Applications teams are committed to adhering to all our customers’ policies and procedures; while, visiting any healthcare system.
- We are encouraging our team members to follow health authority best practices like frequent hand washing, social-distancing, and staying home if they are feeling ill.
Exclusive (VIP/MD) Health Management feels privileged and honored, and we are committed to the delivery of World-Class Patient Care.
Remain Vigilant and Safe!
With Kind Regards,
Becky Schloff, CEO